Today’s high-tech, high-speed engines, with small tolerances, tend to have deposits from the fuel can create engine problems. QMI Diesel improver removes deposits and improves combustion in a simple and affordable way. Does not contain isopropanol, ethanol or methanol
• Removes water by completely dissolving it in the fuel. In this way, a problem such as water is used to improve combustion.
• Clean valves, injectors and combustion chambers for harmful deposits
• Lubricates fuel pump, nozzles, valves, upper cylinder and piston. It makes major improvements to the “environmental diesel.” Clean the entire fuel system from the fuel tank to the exhaust pipe.
• Gives better percentages in diesel.
• Provides improvements to the combustion so there is more effect and less emissions of harmful substances.
• Acts as a catalyst for more complete combustion. Removes knocking noises from the combustion process.
Stoddard solvent / benzine; 232-489-3 30-60%
Butyl glycol; 203-905-0 15-40%
ForåCauses of organ damage with prolonged or repeated exposure. Harmful by inhalation. Causes severe burns to skin and eyes. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Harmful if swallowed. Flammable liquid and vapor. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Corrosive to the respiratory tract. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes; Remove any contact lenses if possible; Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth; DO NOT induce vomiting. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Content / container is delivered to an approved hazardous waste reception station. Do not inhale dust / fume / gas / mist / vapors / spray. Keep out of reach of children.